Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, lending and investment services to individual consumers, as well as to small businesses. Our U.S. Branch Network is comprised of over 1000 financial centers across 13 states complemented by 24-7 access to customer service through a network of fee-free ATMs, CitiPhone Banking®, Citibank Online and Citi Mobile. Citibank’s products and services cover a wide range of customer banking needs including basic banking (checking and savings accounts, investment products), mortgages, small business, commercial banking, investment advisory services, and financial needs and analysis tools to enable Citibank to bring tailored solutions to every customer.
The Citigold Relationship Banker will attract, deepen and manage financial relationships with affluent clients. With access to sophisticated products and tools, s/he will utilize a team-based approach to provide holistic solutions to complex financial needs. The Citigold Relationship Banker will provide a differentiated customer experience that supports our Citigold value proposition.
- Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental share of the affluent segment through a superior customer experience.
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools.
- With the support of product specialists, intuitively recognize and understand a client’s banking, credit and investment needs and goals in order to provide holistic financial solutions.
- Provide regular value-added engagement with clients- High touch, face-to-face meetings at client’s preferred location, consistent communication, access to seminars, etc.
- Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio. Proactively source, acquire and expand high value customer relationship by maximizing sale and service opportunities.
- Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate (including, but not limited to Lending Consultants and CPWM advisor, Small Business Partners, Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, etc)
- Partner with all roles on branch team to ensure all clients have a positive in-branch experience
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
- 7+ years financial services experience
- 3+ years sales/service experience to high net worth clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of sophisticated financial services/tools appropriate for affluent market
- Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses required
- Strong financial and business acumen
- PC skills required, including Microsoft Office
- Strategic planning skills and proven ability to develop successful sales plans
- Demonstrated track record of acquiring and managing portfolio of customers to achieve/exceed challenging sales goals
- Ability to build and leverage strategic working relationships both externally and internally
- High impact communication skills to effectively engage affluent consumers
- Superior service skills/”client first” approach resulting in strong customer loyalty
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Team orientation with strong collaboration skills and willingness to support all roles on branch team when needed
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to work in a changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong integrity and professionalism
No Relocation Available
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (“Registry”) and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.